SMDC Calm Residences - LOCATION
The Calm Residences is located along Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, Brgy. Balibago, Santa Rosa City, Laguna.
The site is beside the Coca-Cola Plant (the largest in the Philippines), a few blocks away from the Sta. Rosa Hospital and Medical Center, and across the Laguna International Industrial Park (across SLEX).
However, the development’s main surroundings are lush greens and some of the remaining pristine spaces in Sta. Rosa. Your new home nestles at the well-secured and gated community of Calm Residences, which is less than 500 meters away from the SLEX Sta. Rosa Exit. The solemn Laguna de Bay is less than 3km away east of Calm Residences. Furthermore, the nearest industrial park to your new home is the Meridian Industrial Complex along Balibago Road.
The Enchanted Kingdom (EK), the Philippines’ premier theme park, is 800 meters away from Calm, while the Dominican College of Sta. Rosa sits opposite the EK. Also, the Laguna Northwestern College is a mere 600 meters from the condo community. The immediate neighborhood of Calm Residences is lush green with various species of trees. The adjoining areas are residential and mostly 4-lane roads that link to major thoroughfares of Sta. Rosa. With these thoroughfares, you will have easy access whether you are going to Metro Manila via SLEX; to neighboring Cavite (via CALAX); or have a vacation on a beach in Batangas and hip a café in Tagaytay via the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road.
Sta. Rosa City is the second-largest LGU (local government unit) in Laguna, next to Calamba City. The city has an average elevation of 70 meters, the highest of which is more than 390 meters above sea level. Although the city is near Laguna De Bay, it seldom experiences flooding, especially in Brgy. Balibago. The highly urbanized city is home to several prestigious schools, first-rate medical institutions, premier residential subdivisions, places of worship, and industrial estates. Despite these developments, the city still has green surroundings and breathtaking views.
The Calm Residences has a target completion date of October 30, 2024.
- Schools: Aside from the Dominican College of Sta. Rosa, Ateneo Graduate School of Business, and Laguna Northwestern College that lie close to Calm Residences, there are other best schools surrounding the community. These schools include Our Lady of Assumption College, Our Lady of Fatima University- Sta. Rosa Campus, Letran Calamba, Brent International School, University of Santo Tomas- Sta. Rosa, Guardian Angels Christian School, Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Sta. Rosa, International Montessori School, Lakeside Early Academy School, Laguna BelAir Science School, Our Lady of Lourdes School, Canossa School, Xavier School, Sta. Rosa Integrated Montessori School, STI Sta. Rosa, and Green Fields Integrated School, among others.
- Hospitals: Some of the nearest healthcare centers from Calm Residences are the Sta. Rosa Hospital and Medical Center and St. James Hospital. These two hospitals are a quick destination from your new home. However, there are more medical institutions within the proximity of Calm. These hospitals include the Sta. Rosa Community Hospital, New Sinai MDI Hospital & Medical Center, Balibago Polyclinic & Hospital, Marian Hospital, Sta. Rosa Hospital & Medical Center, Medical City South Luzon, and QualiMed Hospital in Nuvali Sta. Rosa.
- Places of Worship: Practicing your faith is not a problem when you live at the Calm Residences Sta. Rosa. It is because the city has diverse faith. Anyone who wishes to settle in SMDC Calm Residences will have easy access to several places of worship. Some such places near the Calm is the Iglesia ni Cristo Lokal ng Metro Ville, Fortress Baptist Church Balibago, Day by Day Christian Ministries, Chair of St. Peter Parish Church, Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish Church, Haven of Praise Christian Church, Iglesia ni Cristo Lokal ng Balibago, and Jesus is the Christ Foursquare, among others.
- Shopping & Leisure Centers: Even if you will live near Walter Mart Supermarket, the city has other shopping malls near Calm. Sta. Rosa is also considered the shopping haven of Laguna. Several shopping centers are located a spit away from the Calm, like SM City Sta. Rosa, Robinsons Place Sta. Rosa, Ayala Malls Solenad Nuvali, Victory Mall Sta. Rosa, Vista Mall Sta. Rosa, Paseo de Sta. Rosa (now known as Paseo Outlets), Target Mall, Sta. Rosa Public Market, and the Balibago Complex, among others. Moreover, aside from the Enchanted Kingdom, some other leisure near the condo development includes Splash Island, Baqueros Resort near Laguna de Bay, and the Quantum Amusement near Park Residences.
- Industrial Parks/Manufacturing Facilities: Living at the Calm Residences means more opportunities for employment because of the condo community’s proximity to workplaces and industrial parks. Some industrial parks and manufacturing facilities near your new home include the Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Sta. Rosa Business Park, Laguna Technopark, Nissan Motors, the Coca-Cola Company (the largest in the Philippines), Toyota Motors, Santa Rosa Motor Works, Inc., Monde Nissin Corp., Mitsubishi Motors, and Hamburg Trading Corp., among others.